.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Life Principles

indisputable past experiences have shaped and melded principles that I live by daily. value such as duration, family and health became a priority through operose moments. Events when I had health problems taught me to appreciate time and prioritise my well-being and moments when I was deprived of closed nonpareils made value them more than ever before. get-go of all, one of my main moments in life was when I was misdiagnosed with cancer. It all started when I was still in school, my maturity exams where getting close and every mean solar day I was followed by constant headaches. Few month were dog-tired dismission from one doctor to a nonher(prenominal). Finally I got results of MRI of my brain which state I have cancer tissue. I remember as it was yesterday, termination out of the hospital, standing and hugging my mother and crying. I never felt up that scared in my life. Then, after more visits I received another diagnosis, thankfully a brighter one. Those few month have thought that time should not be wasted as there might not be as much of it as you wish.Secondly, fast-forward to a couple age later. I had the opportunity to do an internship in Milan at one starred Michelin restaurant. I believed it was going to be the next step in my go as a pastry chef. Then those three months that I spent in Italy were one of the most intense and toughest month. As I worked cardinal hours a day, six days per week, homesickness was in full mode. It was not easy, only it helped me understood how much I miss and value my family and close friends.Finally, one year has gone by since I was in Milan and I was veneering health issues once again. I completely transformed into a workaholic and lot myself into a hospital bed. I would be lying in the hospital bed, l still would stress about my job. With the help of my family and close friends I understood that if I want to live a happy life, I should prioritise my mental and physical health.All in all, my past experi ences helped to get into out how much I value my time, family and health. These values have live on my guidelines, not only in times of struggle, but in effortless situations. Having strong values in life can help discover better decisions and lead a stable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment